A few years ago, fashion PR guru Kelly Cutrone immediately had a new intern fired because of her irresponsible Twitter usage.
The newly hired intern posted on Twitter immediately after being offered a position for the highly desired PR firm People's Revolution in New York City.
The new intern tweeted that she got the job at People's Revolution. Kelly and her crew noticed the tweet immediately online and did not like the fact that the new intern was so open online.
The same instance has happened with an intern that blogged about Kelly and working at the office with her.
The same instance has happened with an intern that blogged about Kelly and working at the office with her.
Kelly feels that a position at People's Revolution requires discretion and a sense of privacy. Her firm deals with highly exclusive clientele.
Kelly Cutrone
What do I think?
Twitter is so easily accessible. I just started my own account not long ago, but I am VERY careful about what is posted. I never post about my job or anything highly personal and I intend to keep it that way!
Another blog by a PR student tackled this issue and also saw it as alarming, you can see her post on the matter here.
Another blog by a PR student tackled this issue and also saw it as alarming, you can see her post on the matter here.

No comments:
Post a Comment